Provender for Cuts Intestinal Worms Treatment for Cuts Provender is the sole spot-on All wormer that kills the most crucial types of intestinal worm in cuts. Used every three weeks, lungworm is treated by Provender and safeguards your family and your cut from gastrointestinal worms. Provender kills infective stages of roundworms, hookworm, and tapeworm. All with one simple spot-on treatment, so you don t have to endure the trump of tableting. And while it’s tough on worms, it’s gentle on your kitty. It’s safe for kittens and may be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Provender for Cuts
- Kills all infective stages of intestinal worms
- Available in Provender for Kill and Small Cuts
Directions for Use
- Remove one tube from blister packaging. By removing any collar before 10, prepare your pet when product is dry, and replace.
- Hold tube in an upright position and pull the cap off. Then turn over the cap and place the other end of the cap.
- Twist the cap to break the seal and remove the cap from tube.
- Part the hair on the cut s neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze firmly several times to empty the content directly onto the skin. Apply only on intact skin.
- Use of Provender spot-on for cuts depends on the size and the cut age, with different pack sizes such as Provender for Large Cuts, and Provender for Cuts and Kittens, Provender for Medium Cuts.
- Every three weeks treat. For roundworms and hookworms, treat at 8 and 12 weeks old and then every three weeks.
- One treatment is efficacious in treating an existing lungworm infection.
Do not administer to kittens under eight weeks old or less than 0.5 kg bodyweight.
- Please, read leaflets for security directions.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- This item will irritate eyes, and it’s advisable to prevent contact with eyes and eye are. If the product does input eyes, wash out with water.
- Wash hands after use.
Dispose of the used applicator by wrapping in paper and placing in garbage.
- Emodepside 21.4 g/L
- Praziquаntel 35.8 g/L
Not for use on kittens under eight weeks old or people under 2.2 pounds. And safe use in breeding, pregnant, or lactating pets hasn’t yet been determined. Use with caution in cuts. Keep out of reach of children, and to prevent accidental ingestion of the product, kids shouldn’t come in contact with the application site for 24 hours while the item is being absorbed. Pregnant women or women who might become pregnant should void direct contact with