Hair health is an important issue. There are numerous recipes based on natural products that nourish our hair and offer us some advantages.
Having healthy hair and taking care of their beauty is all very important for some people. The fact is that the appearance of our hair speaks about the state of our health in general.
As for hair health, nutrition plays a key role. Thanks to him, our hair grows thick, strong and shiny and we manage to avoid some problems: hair loss, dryness and the appearance of split ends. That is why we must provide our hair with all the micronutrients they need for regeneration.
But to implement this goal is not so simple. Some external factors can undermine the health of our hair, for example, the use of irons and hair dryers, cosmetics with chemical components and even the sun. This means that we need to be attentive to our hair, providing them with regular care.
Rejection of the use of harmful agents and devices alone will not be enough to restore the health of the hair if we do not pay attention to their nutrition. Do not forget that the woman’s hairstyle is one of the elements of her image. Our beauty and attractiveness, in general, depend on the condition of our hair.
Also, it is very important to eat more wholesome food to nourish hair, for example, to eat vegetables and fruits regularly. Thanks to a healthy and balanced diet, our hair also becomes healthier and begins to grow faster.
As you know, today the market offers us a wide range of hair care products. Their disadvantage is that various chemicals are used in their production. What to do? Use natural products and products to nourish hair. There are masks and other homemade recipes that accelerate hair growth and fill them with vitality.
Today we would like to share with you the most effective recipes that can make your hair stronger and healthier. Check them out and choose the one you like best.
5 natural hair nourishing products
1.Aloe vera and brewer’s yeast
Aloe vera gel (agave) is widely used for the preparation of natural products whose purpose is to restore the structure of hair fibers. Comparison of aloe vera gel and conventional cosmetics on the market will not be in favor of the latter.
Aloe vera contains more than 20 different minerals and is an important source of vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E necessary for healthy hair growth. Thus, thanks to aloe vera, we manage to protect our hair from hair loss and dandruff, as well as to keep them moisturized. Also, aloe vera is a great natural conditioner.
- 1 tablespoon of brewer’s yeast
- 2 stalks of aloe vera
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Remove the gel from the stalks of aloe vera and mix it with beer yeast and olive oil. You should have a cream-like blend.
- Apply the finished mask to the hair and scalp with light massage movements.
- Put on a hat to warm the head (preferably a special thermo-cap) and wait 30 minutes.
- As soon as the specified time passes, wash the mask with warm water. If you wish, you can use the air conditioning.
As we said before, one of the most common problems is dry hair. But some of us are not even aware that you can nourish and moisturize your hair with the help of products available in our kitchen.
One of them is mayonnaise. It is ideal for dry hair, deeply moisturizing and nourishing the latter from root to tip. Mayonnaise owes this property to its ingredients: eggs, vinegar( can vinegar cause amiscarriage ), and oil.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Apply mayonnaise on your hair along their entire length, without forgetting the roots.
- Put on a special cap and wait half an hour for the tool to act.
The egg is one of the most valuable ingredients in the health and beauty industry. Eggs bring great benefits to the human body and are one of the most popular foods in the world.
Eggs contain proteins that strengthen the fiber structure of the hair. They act as a natural conditioner. After using eggs, our hair gains a healthy shine and gets the nutrients they need for adequate growth.
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- Take a small bowl and put egg yolk into it. Beat it with a fork.
- Add olive oil and, in the end, pour a tablespoon of warm water.
- Mix all ingredients well so that you have a smooth mix.
- Apply it on half of the hair, starting from the middle part and ending with the tips.
- Wait 20 minutes until the product works. After that, wash it off with plenty of water.
4.Yogurt and Egg
Yogurt is well known for its antioxidants, as well as numerous vitamins and minerals. The combination of yogurt with egg allows us to prepare a natural conditioner, thanks to which our hair will become thick and shiny.
Lactic acid in yogurt protects hair from split ends and dandruff, preventing hair loss and soothing irritation of the scalp. The most important thing is that yogurt can give our hair all the micronutrients they need.
- 50g natural yogurt
- 1 egg
- Stir the ingredients until a smooth paste is formed.
- Apply the finished product to the hair along their entire length.
- Wait 30 minutes before rinsing it off with water.
These fruits have high nutritional value. This applies to both their consumption and the use of avocados for nurturing and beauty. Avocados bring invaluable health benefits to hair, making them strong and shiny.
The proteins contained in avocados and vitamin E help to cure dry and lifeless hair, contributing to their deep regeneration. That is why masks based on avocado have become one of the most popular hair nourishing products.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 glass of water
- Remove the pulp from the avocado and grind it with a fork.
- Add two tablespoons of mayonnaise and mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- First, you need to wet your hair. To do this, fill a glass of water with a spray bottle and begin to spray hair.
- Then apply an avocado mask and eggs on your hair. Apply it with light massage movements over the entire length of hair, starting from the scalp and ending with the tips.
- Wait 20 minutes for the mask to work, then wash it off with water.